Online Payday Loans in Texas
At Power Finance Texas we understand life happens. It always seems like an unexpected emergency happens at just the wrong time. Unexpected car repairs, medical bills, or other expenses can pop up with no warning. Sometimes you need cash a few days before you receive your next paycheck. Power Finance Texas offers installment loans to customers who run into emergencies.
Installment Loans are more customer friendly than payday loans and much more flexible too. In a payday loan, your full principal balance is due on your next payday. In an installment loan with Power Finance Texas you have up to 6 months to pay off your loan. We setup an equal payment installment plan to get your loan paid off within 180 days. You can pay off your loan at any time without any prepayment penalties. Our installment loans are much better than any online payday loans in Texas you might find elsewhere.
What Are Payday Loans?
Online payday loans in Texas are short-term loans you can apply for and receive quickly. These loans are typically due when you receive your next paycheck. They help you make it through life’s surprise expenses. Depending on your income, you can get approved for payday loans of up to $1,250 in minutes. Payday Loans are not as flexible as the more current installment loans that are offered today.
Power Finance Texas does not offer payday loans. We only offer installment loans that are contracted for a 6 month period. You can pay them off quickly or take as long as 180 days to pay them off completely. We use simple daily interest to calculate our fees so you never pay any extra for the time you borrow the money. What is more convenient than that? Contact us today to apply for one of our consumer friendly installment loans.
Power Finance Texas arranges installment loans from $100 to $1,250 quickly. Most loans are approved within minutes. All it takes is a checking account, a phone number and a few other simple qualifications. See why thousands of people choose Power Finance Texas for their fast cash needs.
Why Might I Need a Payday Loan?
Honestly, nobody ever needs online payday loans in Texas. Unexpected expenses can pop up anywhere in your life. That’s why Power Finance Texas offers the best installment loans for you. They are much more consumer friendly and flexible in the ways you can pay them back. The following situations are examples of why you might need one of our installment loans:
- Family emergencies: Whether it’s a happy event like a birth of a child or a sad event like a funeral or a hospital stay, you can’t always predict when you’ll need money to travel to see family.
- Bills: Some months the expenses just stack up, and you might be a little short of making your fixed expenses. Installment loans are a better solution than payday loans, overdraft or late fees.
- House repairs: If your air conditioning goes out in the middle of summer or your refrigerator dies, you can’t always wait until your next paycheck arrives.
- Car repairs: It’s the timeless dilemma. You can’t get to work without your car, but you can’t fix your car without cash. Installment Loans can help you bridge the gap.
- Medical emergency: If you or your child breaks an arm, you can’t simply wait until your next paycheck. Many medical emergencies require quick action to prevent further damage.
Can I Get Payday Loans with Bad Credit?
At Power Finance Texas, we don’t offer payday loans. However, we will arrange an installment loan for you after meeting a few simple qualifications. Installment loans are a great option for those who do not qualify for loans from banks or other financial institutions.
How Do I Get a Payday Loan?
At Power Finance Texas, we don’t offer payday loans. We can however arrange a more consumer friendly installment loan for you. You can visit one of our locations or quickly apply for a loan online. Our online process takes only minutes to complete. If you apply online, a representative will contact you within an hour, unless it’s after-hours or the weekend, in which case you will be contacted by the next business day. Our qualified representatives can answer any of your questions and help you get the money you need.
- Have an active checking account that has been open for at least 30 days (Direct Deposit)
- A job that you’ve held for at least three months
- Income of at least $800 if you apply in store or $1000 online.
- Either a home or cell phone